Work With us
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for Rumah Produksi Bersama
Location: Labuan Bajo NTT, Indonesia
Environmental Bamboo Foundation (EBF) campaigns and realizes bamboo as an ecological and economic solution for society. To achieve the organization’s vision, EBF developed a program with the main objectives of carrying out critical land restoration, water source conservation, climate change mitigation and adaptation, disaster prevention, empowering village/customary communities, and building a people-based bamboo industry. Environmental Bamboo Foundation together with Koperasi Produsen Multi Pihak Wanatani Bambu Lestari where the member grouping model is based on the role of the member party group in a particular business scope which is adjusted to the similarities in economic interests, business relationships, potential and members’ needs, currently responsible for managing the Rumah Produksi Bersama (RPB). Rumah Produksi Bersama (RPB) is a place for micro and small business actors to carry out joint production activities with similar product commodities, reliance on similar workforce skills, or the use of complementary technology.
As the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for Rumah Produksi Bersama, you will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction to Rumah Produksi Bersama. Reporting to Environmental Bamboo Foundation & BambooCoop, you will drive the Rumah Produksi Bersama growth and overall success.
- Developing and implementing Rumah Produksi Bersama strategic plan in collaboration with Environmental Bamboo Foundation & BambooCoop.
- Leading and managing team to ensure effective execution of Rumah Produksi Bersama objectives.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, partners, and investors.
- Driving innovation and maintaining a competitive edge in the market.
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations and ethical standards.
- Overseeing financial performance and budgeting, with a focus on achieving sustainable growth.
- Proven experience as a CEO or in a similar executive leadership role.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing strategic plans.
- Strong financial acumen and experience managing budgets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to inspire and lead a diverse team.
- Knowledge of the Bamboo sector is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or relevant field.
- Extensive experience in Director/C-level position or senior position in Manufacturing or Retail.
- Possess strong leadership skills with a strategic mindset to lead the business.
- Proven successful track record in growing previous company.
- Preferably someone who has good written and communication in the English language.
- Proven track record of driving business growth and success.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply:
Send your CV with subject email (CEO – your name)
Application Deadline : 28 November 2023